Filled with practical advice, strategies, resources and templates for parents and teachers of children with unique needs, School Ready offers common-sense ideas to help your child (and you!) make a happy, successful start to primary school. This book will equip you to:
• Make informed decisions that will be in your child’s best interests
• Build strong, positive relationships with teachers and other parents
• Collaborate with the school community to ensure your child succeeds
• Help your child have confidence in their classroom and playground
• Become a champion for your child so that your voice is heard at school.